[Peace] Please reply to Fred Langa

langalist Confirmation (from Lyris ListManager) lyris-confirm-44246529I at lyris.dundee.net
Mon Jun 14 00:22:41 CDT 2004

Thanks for your preliminary subscription request (via Browsertune.Com,
Langa.Com or direct email) to the award-winning, free, and spamproof
"LANGALIST STANDARD EDITION."

Your subscription is NOT YET ACTIVATED. TO ACTIVATE YOUR FREE, SPAMPROOF
SUBSCRIPTION TO "THE LANGALIST STANDARD EDITION" just hit REPLY, and send
back any message--- even a blank one!

Your name/address will NEVER EVER be used for spamming: You have my
personal pledge on that!

If your DON'T want to activate your subscription, no problem: Just delete
this note. You WON'T be added to the mailing list, and you WON'T get any
more mailings from me.

====
Want more info? See this:

Hi! Fred Langa here; you may know me as the author of BrowserTune, or from
my work as Editorial Director of WINDOWS Magazine, or as Editor in Chief
of Byte Magazine.

I got your request for a free subscription to my newsletter--- written to
help you stay informed with the tips, tricks, and other information you
need to make the most of your hardware, your software, and your time
online---  via the BROWSERTUNE signup mechanism, or LANGA.COM newsletter
signup pages, or by direct email request.

About the LangaList Standard Edition: The LangaList S.E.is a FREE
twice-weekly newsletter published by computer author, editor, and
analyst Fred Langa (creator of BrowserTune). The LangaList was named
one of the world's top 5 ezines by the eZines database and it's one
of the top 10 most-frequently-recommended computer ezines tracked
by the Recommend-It service!

By replying to this email, you're completing a confirmation process that
ensures we have a good, working email address for you. As soon as we get
your reply, we'll add you to the subscriber list. Your subscription will
begin with the very next issue!

Again: Just hit REPLY, and send back any message--- even a blank one!

Best Regards,

Fred Langa