[Peace] AWARE agenda for 6/20/04

Gabriel Stanton ggstanto at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 19 23:04:43 CDT 2004

Facilitator: Carol Innskeep

Introductions
News of the Week

Working Group Reports:

Prospect for Peace
Legal Committee
4th of July Festivities-”Another World is Possible”
Meeting with Tim Johnson/debate
Tabling at Farmer’s Market/Boondocks petition
Taste of Champaign
WILL Commentaries
Democracy Now on UPTV
Door to Door Canvasing/ voter registration, alternative media
CPRB
CCHCC dinner
Finances

Events of the Past Week

New Ideas:

Invest in Health not War- A Call for global protest of enormous military
spending and lack of funds for health care programs i.e., AIDS, TB, malaria
malnutrition and poverty on June 24
Fahrenheit 911
UC Progressive Picnic July 3

I appologize for getting this out so late and for last weeks poor quality
notes.
Email me for any new additions to the agenda

Thanks,

Gabe