[Peace] Our Own July 4th -- 2 parties

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 08:56:21 CDT 2004

Thanks to everyone for the HEAVY contributions to our
newspaper drive!!!

And PLEASE EVERYONE,
Consider stopping by for at least one of our
superduper extra-fun, sloppy, messy
papier-mache parties:
Tues & Thurs. June 22 and 24
5:30 pm or after
at my house 801 E California, corner of Webber, few
blocks east of Vine,
328-3037 if you get lost.
(Please pass it on.)

We need all the help we can get!

The float is coming along verrry nicely, thanks to
Durl and to Grampa Wahlfeldt.  You've gotta see this
thing to believe it, in fact.  So stop by, if only for
a few minutes.  But stay as long as you like.  We've
got a LOT of papier-mache to slap on this thing: it's
BIG!  Please come!

(Anyone who still has papers to contribute, please
dump 'em at my house before Thursday, please.
Thanks!)

And thanks again to everyone who has helped so far!

This is gonna be great!