[Peace] Proposed AWARE meeting agenda 6/24/04

Gabriel Stanton ggstanto at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 24 22:55:13 CDT 2004

Introductions(5)
News of the Week(10)

Working Group Reports(30)

Prospect for Peace
Legal Committee
4th of July Festivities-”Another World is Possible”
Meeting with Tim Johnson/debate
Tabling at  Taste of Champaign/AWARE meeting schedule
WILL Commentaries
Democracy Now on UPTV
Door to Door Canvasing
Fahrenheit 911 tabling inside Boardman's Art Theatre
Finances

Events of the Past Week (10)

Cross Cultural Conference
Lynn Sprout Hearings

Upcoming events/new ideas(10)

UC Progressive Picnic July 3
July 16th Sign Making and Planning Party for Anti Nuke Demonstraion(2)

This is a tentative schedule please email me to request revisions or
additions to it.

P.S. I would facilitate but I might be a tad late coming from work. If  you
feel up to the challenge reply to this email. Recently the meetings have
been going very smoothly.

Thank You,

Sincerely,

Gabriel Stanton