[Peace] Update: Democracy Now! Petition

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 29 18:32:51 CDT 2004

I just finished setting up 3 more locations for the petition:

Strawberry Fields (at the public bulletin board between the cafe and the
store)
306 W Springfield Ave
Urbana

Jerusalem Restaurant (at the counter)
601 S Wright St
Champaign (campustown)

and

WEFT (in the lobby just outside the studio)
113 N. Market St.
Champaign

So this is in addition to the other two spots:

Urbana/Champaign Independent Media Center
218 W. Main St.
Urbana

and

Boardman's Art Theater (the AWARE table there)
(this is really just a convenience for folks seeing Fahrenheit 911)

Please stop by and put your name on the petition before July 11th at the
latest
(so I can present the names to the UPTV commission on the 12th).

Thanks much =8-)