[Peace] AWARE' s Place in Parade

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 22:42:09 CDT 2004

*********************************

AWARE is No. 37.
We gather at the NE corner of Oregon and Goodwin.

The parade chair says our marchers need not be there
before 12:30 because we are in the second quarter of
the parade, just like we said.

(In fact, you'd probably be safe to arrive a little
after 1pm, when the parade begins - that is, the front
end starts; we'll still be at our line-up spot until
they move out of the way.)

Just look for the ten-foot papier-mache model of a
nice, shiny new earth emerging from a dirty, polluted
old one marred by war, poverty and real barbed wire.
You can't miss it.

Thanks - see you there!