[Peace] School for Designing...Sale next Sat

parenti susan rose sparenti at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Sun May 2 19:28:46 CDT 2004

Due to the landlord's wishes(Jim Burch) the building for the School for
Designing a Society at 409 N. Race will be bulldozed in 2 weeks, on May
15. We haven't figured out our next location, or strategy, next; but we're
cumfusticating(new kind of thinking, high tech)/

We'd like to host a garage(really, school) sale next Saturday, May 8, from
9-1pm, in order to raise $300 dollars(to buy new and lightweight folding
chairs for the next school and for house theaters).

If you'd like to donate something to sell at this garage sale(whose
proceeds will then go to the once-and-future school) please bring it to
the school(409 N. Race, I repeat myself) on Friday afternoon, May 7.
This is the day BEFORE the sale.

If you'd like to help us with the garage sale, please let me know.

If you'd like to buy sofas, or good big pots, or quilts, or carpets, etc,
then please come to the sale at, err, 409 N. Race Street next Saturday
from 9am-1pm!

Keeping a chipper upper lip(chupper ipper lup),
Susan Parenti