[Peace] housing policy and homelessness

Eric Anglada gladpax at yahoo.com
Sat May 8 10:22:18 CDT 2004

Greetings! This Friday, the 14th of May, the St. Jude
Catholic Worker House will be hosting Jim Wayne, a
state rep in Kentucky, for a talk on current housing
policy and homelessness. There will be plenty of time
for discussion as well. The talk starts at 7pm. We are
located on 317 S. Randolph in Champaign (right across
from Bank Illinois and one block north of the
library).

Also, the Catholic Worker will be doing our second
annual bike clinic on Saturday, May 15th from 11:30am
to 1:30pm or so. It will be located in the backyard.
We desperately need bikes (even if they're broken),
accessories and people with bike knowledge.

Any questions? Call Eric at 355_9774 (evenings are the
best time to reach me).

Peace,
Eric Anglada
St. Jude Catholic Worker