[Peace] Ib Value Prescription

ned dydell ibedriband at aracer.com
Thu May 20 16:36:58 CDT 2004

enterprose  etaidem  eyegen  ee-gahds  combinatoin

We take the risk out of finding a safe place to make your o~nline medica1
decisions. Your health, safety, and shopping experience are very important
to us.

They got Vi.co.din, X. at nax, and V.aliu.m..and other popular products..

Fast, discreet shipping to the privacy of your home or office

Come On In:  http://fda.net.carsezxw.com?r=c30

Your comfort and convenience is our prime concern.

Q,uit:  http://ajjq.wgm.zzcraeq.com/f.html

When I take a long time, I am slow. When my boss takes a long time, he is
thorough. When I don't do it, I am lazy. When my boss doesn't do it, he is
too busy. When I do something without being told, I am trying to be smart.
When my boss does the same, that is initiative. When I please my boss, I am
ass-kissing. When my boss pleases his boss, he is co-operating. I do good,
my boss never remembers. When I do wrong, he never forgets
When my printer's type began to go faint, I called a repair shop where a
friendly man told me that the printer probably needed only to be cleaned.
Because the shop charged 50 pounds for such cleanings, he told me, it would
be better for me to read the printer's directions and try the job myself.
Pleasantly surprised by his words, I asked, "Does your boss know that you
discourage business?""Actually it's my boss's idea," the employee replied.
"We usually make more money on repairs if we let people try to repair things
themselves first."
hinabi0murui62kounosu,ginou nyuuden.