[Peace] Hjnfgeos take a moment to look at this group ok?

edgar quintas henunuse at cheatcc.com
Thu May 20 22:51:15 CDT 2004

bgrady  videomodes  cammou

Largest Selection Of Online Medications!

Now You Can Or'der Val(ium - Xana*x - Vi}co.din - Onl)ine.

Shop the best

N P http://ukl.info.peakoffer.com/abc/luck/

Pls go we`bsite to qu.it if you don't want this

One day a man went into a chemist's shop and said, "Have you anything to
cure a headache?"The chemist took a bottle from a shelf, held it undert he
gentleman's nose and took out the cork. The smell was so strongthat tears
came into the man's eyes and ran down him cheeks."What did you do that for?"
he said angrily, as soon as he could get back his breath."but that medicine
has cured your headache, hasn't it?""You fool." said the man, "It's my wife
that has the headache, not me".
A guy sits down in a Cafe' and asks for the hot chili. The waitress says,
"The guy next to you got the last bowl.¡± He looks over and sees that the
guy's finished his meal, but the chili bowl is still full. He says, "Are you
going to eat that?¡± The other guy says, "No. Help yourself.¡± He takes it
and starts to eat it. When he gets about half way down, his fork hits
something. He looks down sees a dead mouse in it, and he pukes!the chili
back into the bowl. The other guy says, "That's about as far as I got, too."
motoyosh0gairinpa62kikioto,nisikior apuroch.