[Peace] CU Activism and the Future

Scott Edwards scottisimo at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 3 12:36:18 CST 2004

i apologize if you receive this message more than once.

As winter draws near, CU Food Not Bombs is moving indoors, and shifting
gears.

FNB will now be serving at the UCIMC on Sundays at 6pm. In addition to our
ongoing goal of feeding the needy, serving will now also be a forum for
decentralized but coordinated community action.

If you are a activist/justice oriented individual at large, part of a
community organization, or have that special project that would benefit from
collaboration, make FNB a weekly routine. We will be discussing the needs of
progressive activists in the community and bringing together various
affinities with similar goals of peace and justice.

There is clearly lots of work to be done, and we hope to prevent community
activism from going into hibernation for the winter. Facing what we are now
facing, spirits may be crushed, but we musn't let apathy infect our ranks.

Come be part of the CU activist community, and get good eats! Bring friends,
and circulate widely!

To join the UC-FNB list, email foodnotbombs (at) ucimc.org