[Peace] School of the Americas stuff

Eric Anglada gladpax at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 10:27:20 CST 2004

Hey all, the Catholic Worker house is going to be
showing a new documentary on the School of the
Americas (www.soaw.org) called "Hidden in Plain
Sight". We will be showing it at 7pm on Friday,
November 12th. Folks are invited as well to a potluck
dinner beforehand at 5:30pm. We will also be planning
on going to the school for the annual protest/vigil in
Columbus, GA on the 19,20, and 21st of November. I've
heard that AWARE is organizing a van (someone from
AWARE: could you please verify this) and we're
bringing two cars down and have some space. If folks
are interested in going down there but can't make it
to the documentary screening, please email me. The
house is located in Champaign at 317 S. Randolph, one
block north of the library and right across from Bank
Illinois. Thanks.

Peace,
Eric Anglada
St. Jude CW