[Peace] food not bombs and aware

Scott Edwards scottisimo at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 4 11:52:41 CST 2004

hi all.

so, i've come to accept the fact that progressives can sometimes be
disorderly.

Food Not Bombs has changed its audience. We'll serve as a forum for
progressive groups to come together and talk about activities and projects
in the community. A forum for collaboration, and publicizing of events.
Announcements about it are circulating.

However, somewhere along the line, we decided to meet at 6pm at the IMC on
Sundays. How much would this conflict with AWARE? I know meetings run longer
than an hour, often, and AWARE does have the space till 7pm, if my info is
correct. So I guess I need to know what you all think before we can
proceede. Unfortunately, theres little chance we can change for this Sunday,
but for future Sundays, we could move up to 630 if that would be better. Or
if its a big problem, we can figure something else out. We'll be at steering
tonight discussing it, and if we had some info on what AWARE thinks, that'd
really help.

thanks for any input!
scott