[Peace] ride available to SOA

Joe Futrelle futrelle at shout.net
Tue Nov 16 11:13:35 CST 2004

Hi all,

My wife Bethany and I are driving down to the SOA event on Friday and
will be returning Sunday. I am looking for people to come along to
help drive (Bethany doesn't drive). We are staying in La Grange, so
people staying there would be ideal. Wendy Edwards has already
expressed some interest and so if she wants to come along that means
there's just one seat I can offer. I will let her decide on that.
Anyway, anyone who's interested just email me. Thanks,

--
Joe Futrelle
Person