[Peace] Sinclair/WICD Picket (online video clips)

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 18 15:05:36 CDT 2004

There are online video clips of "Stolen Honor" available at the film's web
site:

http://www.stolenhonor.com/documentary/program-excerpts.asp

Here's just one little gem:

"Lieutenant Kerry painted a depraved portrait of Vietnam veterans, literally
creating the image of those who served in combat as deranged drug-addicted
psychopaths - baby killers."

Judge for yourself =8-P