[Peace] AWARE Agenda

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 16:38:22 CDT 2004

AWARE meets this Sunday evening at 5pm at the Independent Media Center (218 West Main) in dowtown Urbana.  Please email me if I need to add / delete any items.  (I've put question marks by a few items, since I'm not sure if there's anything new to report.)

And who wants to facilitate?

Introductions (5)
News of the Week (10)  - Carl Estabrook
Current Projects (30)
- Finances (Linda)
- Get Out the Vote Flyers (Randall)
- Eavesdropping / CU Citizens Group:  Report on Unity March / What's Next? (Sister Carol, Danielle)
- Mazin Qumsiyeh to Speak (Mort:  Anything to report here?)
- Postcards for Peace (Peter, Lisa)
- Military Recruitment / Issues - Let me know if we need a report here:  Susan Davis is out of town; Nick?
- Tabling (Jan, Durl, David) - Should we order the bumper stickers that Randall and Lisa recommended?
- Veteran's Day (Carol)
- UPTV / Democracy Now! (Randall:  Do we need an update here?)
- P4P (Ricky)
New Ideas (10)
- Should we co-sponsor the IDF dinner?
- Is there interest in participating in the Fast-a-thon
- Any plan for after the election?
Events of the Past Week (5)
- Tariq Ali
- Ray Parrish / Vets