[Peace] Agenda: Send Corrections/Additions please

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 12:04:15 CST 2005

Rich Frazin and Beezus facilitating
Sunday at 5pm at the IMC (218 West Main in Urbana)

News of the Week (10)
Introductions (5)
New Ideas:
- Should we join the group End the Israeli Occupation?  (Mort)
- Should we co-sponsor the IDF & PRC "Veterans Speak Out" panel?
- Flyers for Books to Prisoners booksale (Carol)
- Kathy Kelly visit in September (Carol and Sunie)
- Other (Caterpillar protests?)
Working Group Reports
- Finances
- Palestine Human Rights events, including Wheels of Justice and Mazin Qumsiyeh (David)
- Counter-recruitment in the schools (Sunie and Lisa)
- CU Citizens for Peace and Justice
- Educationals at the Urbana Free Library
Events of the Past Week
Upcoming Events