[Peace] Recruiting @ UHS

jencart at mailstation.com jencart at mailstation.com
Thu Apr 7 15:22:20 CDT 2005

Susan,

UHS is a great place to start.  However, since a peace presence has been turned down, I do think a job fair is a legit way to compete w/ Military recruitment.  It could be sponsored by several peace groups, but the jobs wouldn't have to be peace-group connected in any way, just jobs that offer an alternative to military service.

I can't meet to organize this, but I can definitely help w/ the final decision.

I HATE this.... These kids can't legally buy a beer, but they can sign their young lives away.

Jenifer C.