[Peace] Recruiting @ UHS

sgdavis sgdavis at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 8 08:32:35 CDT 2005

We'll be happy to let you (and any one interested) know when we schedule our
next meeting.  We sure can use someone of your experience, Durl.

As for the peace job fair idea, Jen, it's a good one -- but I can't take on
one more researching/planning/organizing job right now. Following AWARE
tradition, I say "Volunteers!?"

SD