[Peace] Fw: IMPORTANT RALLY THURSDAY!!

Susan Davis sgdavis at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 12 10:46:15 CDT 2005

I wonder if any one else saw O&B Observer ads featuring pictures of and
quotes from (supposedly from) Adolph Hitler.  I did in my building, but
couldn't quite beleive it and didn't want to tamper with their paper box..

If any one can collect such a piece of advertising "art" it might be
useful.   I do think it gives us a sense of the intellectual calibre (!) of
Leo and his pals.  But what is the calibre of a University administration
that lets this, from an RSO, pass uncommented upon?

SD