[Peace] AWARE Agenda, December 4th

Brian Dolinar bdolinar at uiuc.edu
Sat Dec 3 17:38:00 CST 2005

Hello again AWARE folk.

I'm putting out the call for people to show up at the Champaign County
courthouse this Tuesday, Dec. 6, at 3:15 for the appearance of Officer
Myers, a jail officer accused of illegally using a taser on an inmate.
Without public pressure, these kinds of cases are quickly dropped.
See my article out this week in the Public i for more info.

Peace, BD

---
Brian Dolinar, Ph.D.
204 S. Lynn St.