[Peace] AWAREist needed for radio show today, 4-6

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Sat Dec 10 08:32:54 CST 2005

Rev. Zernial Bogan is featuring AWARE on several radio shows
that he does in town.  I participated in his 7-8am show on
WEFT this morning, but someone is needed for his afternoon
show on WRFU, from 4-6pm (or any part of that).  More than one
person would be welcome.

WRFU's new studio is in the IMC, upstairs from where AWARE
meets.  If you're willing to talk informally on the air about
AWARE activities, send me a note (so I know the slot is
covered) and see Rev. Bogan at the IMC.  --Carl