[Peace] January 4th AWARE Working Groups Meet!

jandurl jandurl at insightbb.com
Sun Dec 18 21:04:12 CST 2005

Start the New year with AWARE
Meeting(s) Announced:
    You are invited to begin the new year by joining 1 or 2 January 4, 2006 AWARE Working Group Meeting(s)
    Iraq Pack/AWARE Presents/Town Hall/City Council Resolution Working Group Meeting(s) and  Potluck.
    Take your pick.........choose one, both or just come for the food and friends!

    January 4 beginning at 5:00 PM meet at the Storm's home at 304 East George Huff Drive Urbana.
    hors d'oeuvres will be served !
    1) Iraq Pack:This working group will meet to discuss and continue the work to initiate a community drive to collect and send school supplies to the children of Iraq.  We will work with local Iraqi/US Citizens to learn the most efficient procedure to accomplish our goal to get much needed school supplies into the hands of school children in Iraq.

    Same day January 4, 7:00 PM......move up the street to 2007 S. George Huff Drive to the Kruse's home.
    2) AWARE Presents/Town Hall/City Council Resolution: This working group will coordinate with the Iraq Pack Group and continue ongoing plans for the AWARE Presents *town meeting* and Urbana City Council Resolution.  This group will also have a working potluck.  Bring a snack or dish to share while we work and plan for AWARE Events to start off  2006!
    Join the working groups at either time or place.........better yet come to both!