[Peace] Possible Office Space at IMC

Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Mon Dec 19 18:41:53 CST 2005

FYI,
For those members of AWARE who are interested, a meeting with Mike
Lehman and David Johnson has been scheduled  this Wednesday evening at
7:30 pm at the IMC to view the office space off our regular meeting
room.  At our last meeting it was decided to seek more information
about renting this shared space with two other progressive local
organizations and determining the particular advantages and
disadvantages of doing so.  If interested, come see the space and learn
about our options.  It may provide some exciting possibilities!   All
are welcome.
Durl Kruse