[Peace] PROSPECT FOR PEACE This Sat Jan 8, 2-4 PM

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 21:53:20 CST 2005

PLEASE FORWARD WIDELY:

The Anti-War Majority

This Saturday, January 8, local anti-war activists
will be gathering on North Prospect at Marketview (in
front of Red Lobster) from 2-4 PM to protest the
on-going "War on Terror".

And this time, we have poll results showing a majority
of Americans now favor much of our position (70
percent say the war on Iraq was/is not worth the cost
- see Carl Estabrook's News of the Week at
www.anti-war.net).

The White House and mainstream press would have us
believe the Bush Administration is representing the
democratic will of the majority in the "WOT".  We know
better.  They would also have us believe US forces are
bringing democracy to Iraq - elections within days -
but we know better than that, too.  Join us to spread
the word: the emperor has no clothes!

This is our regular monthly demonstration, normally
the first Saturday of each month, which was postponed
this month due to the New Year's Day holiday.  Please
feel free to bring your own sign or borrow one of
ours.  And please don't park in the Red Lobster
parking lot; it's small and they have asked us nicely.