[Peace] Food, News, Organizing, and Friends

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 10:30:50 CST 2005

What better way to spend the Sunday evening after the Inauguration?  Join us for this week's AWARE meeting at 5:00 pm at the IMC (218 W. Main in Urbana).  There are several good reasons come - one, because next week's meeting is cancelled, and two because Ivan and I are bringing food.  And let's also celebrate the strong showing by CU Citizens and supporters at the Champaign County Board Meeting.

Here's the agenda - You'll notice that New Ideas has moved to a higher priority.  This means folks can come with ideas of new projects for us to work on.  If there's something you've been hoping to bring up this is a good meeting for it.  Feel free to email me with any ideas or changes to this agenda.  I'll be facilitating this week.  Thanks!  cpi

News of the Week (Carl) - 10 minutes
Introductions - 5 minutes
New Ideas - 20 minutes
Reports: 25 minutes
- CU Citizens for Peace and Justice (Danielle, Aaron, Carol, Sandra)
- Media (Mort)
- Educational Forum (Carl, Mort?)
- AWARE Care (Randall, Al, Carol Rob)
- Finances (Linda)