[Peace] UC Progressives Contact List

danielle at illinoisnorml.org danielle at illinoisnorml.org
Fri Mar 4 13:37:29 CST 2005

Happy Friday everyone!

Attached is an extremely important document!  It contains all the progressive
groups we could think of, and all the media contact info we have, and flyering
routes.  Use it to reach out to other organizations and the media when you are
planning a progressive event or campaign, and please share it with anyone who
may be able to use it!

Also, please let me know (by replying to danielle at illinoisnorml.org) if there
are groups or information you would like to add to it.  We especially need more
information about the IMC.  I have been organizing in this area for about 4
years, and try as I might, I have not really been able to figure out how the
heck the IMC works and who to contact for various things.  Perhaps several
people from the IMC can draft an entire section about the IMC?  Your
contributions to this document will help many people, and in the end will make
working together much easier!

Thanks so much, watch out for all the disgustingly drunk people around campus
today, and have a great weekend!

Danielle S.