[Peace] Fwd:Richard Clarke Talk

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Fri Mar 4 15:02:20 CST 2005

Hi,

This just in..... Can anyone confirm??  Seems like something EVERYONE should know about, but this is first I've heard

Jenifer C.
Hi Jenifer,

 I just saw a flyer at the  University YMCA announcing the following:

8 pm, Tuesday, March 8th, 141 Loomis Lab:

Richard Clarke, former National Security Advisor

Talk sponsored by campus chapter of the ACLU.

     Perhaps there will be more publicity about this later,  but the flyer I saw earlier today was the first I'd heard  of this.   -- Dave