[Peace] Iraq War Anniversary Prayer Service

Dan Schreiber dan at sourcegear.com
Mon Mar 7 21:33:08 CST 2005

Bother - the link to the flier was too long - try this instead:

http://www.prairienet.org/mennonite/Bulletins-Vine/iraqservice.doc

Dan

ceflier.do
c with the basic info.  Please feel free to copy and distribute it widely,
and if you are a member of a faith organization that would like to be listed
as a co-sponsor, let us know.  We are late in planning and advertising, so
forwarding this along to groups or individuals you think would be interested
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan Schreiber
First Mennonite