[Peace] Fwd: Qumsiyeh Visit

Morton K.Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Wed Mar 16 10:54:50 CST 2005

Hi Omar, I received the reply from Qumsiyeh reproduced below. He asks
about costs and firm dates. So we have to act quickly if we want him to
come. Perhaps you would reply to him directly as to the dates. As for
the costs, I will bring this up with AWARE for a sharing of the costs
and co-sponsoring talk/activities.

  Incidently, you might want to scan his website for recent letters he's
written.
  http://www.qumsiyeh.org/exampleletterstotheeditor/

--mkb

Begin forwarded message: