[Peace] AWARE Minutes, 3-20-2005

Brian Dolinar Brian.Dolinar at cgu.edu
Tue Mar 22 08:44:28 CST 2005

Hey all.  I think the U of I student population can also be better targeted.
I handed out about two hundred flyers last week.
I recognized about a dozen new faces.
And many students were off on spring break.
A few told me they would be marching in Chicago, so they are willing to come out.
I also spoke with Uni High students who are getting organized.

Seems to me the movement is what we make it.

Good effort AWARE.  The flyers worked great.
I think it was a good showing and the people I spoke with remained optimistic.

PEACE  BD

Brian Dolinar
Claremont Graduate University
204 S. Lynn St.