[Peace] Campus action

Brian Dolinar Brian.Dolinar at cgu.edu
Wed Mar 23 08:44:14 CST 2005

Yes, I think your suggestions are great Jen.
I'm willing to meet anyone on campus for leafleting.
There's the Books to Prisoners book sale coming up.
We could pass out IMC flyers, the Public i.
We should be at least as organized as the sororities out shaking cans to "save the children."

Military recruiters have also been at the South entrance to the union, right in plain sight.
I've stopped to speak with them a couple times.
There needs to be more done - whether organized or spontaneous - to disrupt their recruiting.

In solidarity, BD

Brian Dolinar
Claremont Graduate University
204 S. Lynn St.