[Peace] Campus action

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Tue Mar 22 11:38:41 CST 2005

Brian and others,
 I've always said we should be a permanent presence on campus/leafleting on the quad, etc, but esp now -- fears of the draft, no jobs, no tuition $support, lots more things that affect students...  It helps that the weather will be better -- more students loitering about, pleasenter weather for us, longer hours to find folks out and about.

Jenifer
Hey all.  I think the U of I student population can also be better  targeted.
I handed out about two hundred flyers last week.
I recognized about a dozen new faces.
And many students were off on spring break.
A few told me they would be marching in Chicago, so they are willing to  come out.
I also spoke with Uni High students who are getting organized.

Seems to me the movement is what we make it.

Good effort AWARE.  The flyers worked great.
I think it was a good showing and the people I spoke with remained  optimistic.

PEACE  BD

Brian Dolinar
Claremont Graduate University
204 S. Lynn St.