[Peace] FW: [Idf-l] Looking for free housing?? The IDF is hiring!

Jen Tayabji tayabji at shout.net
Wed Mar 23 20:53:47 CST 2005

*Please forward*

********************
Looking for free housing for 2005-06?
Want to work for social justice?

The IDF has the answer you're looking for!
********************

The Illinois Disciples Foundation (IDF) provides free housing in the
private residence on the 3rd floor of the IDF to individuals in exchange
for 10 hours of work each week as Campus Ministry Associates (CMA). We are
hiring for the summer and for Aug. ‘05-Aug. ‘06 (one-year commitment
required). The work includes: office and administrative tasks,
fundraising, event planning, and more!

The Illinois Disciples Foundation is a peace with justice campus ministry
and a non-profit organization. We work on social justices issues including
racism, sexism, labor rights, self-determination, anti-militarism and
more. The IDF has five programs that also carry out a peace with justice
mission, including Activist Forum, Common Ground Food Co-op, the
Progressive Resource/Action Cooperative, Uprisings, and the Women’s Direct
Action Collective.

For more information or to get an application, please contact Jen Tayabji
at (217) 352-8721, idf at prairienet.org, or come by the IDF Office between
12-5pm Monday-Friday. The IDF is located on campus, at the NW corner of
Springfield and Wright in Champaign.

***Or visit www.prairienet.org/idf/idfnews.html#cmaposition to download
the hiring flyer and the application***

Great location! Applications due by April 15th, 2005!