Fw: [Peace] Read Bill Moyers' speech. Take action to save PBS.

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Tue May 17 14:43:58 CDT 2005

The news items and action calls from freepress.net are very important, in my
opinion. Free Press seems to be the most vital, highest-profile media reform
organization in the country at the moment.

However, the peace list was never meant to be an address for mailing lists
to send to, so I've unsubscribed the peace list (or I've tried to anyway -
it may take a few tries to succeed).

Note, however, that I subscribed our "peace-action" list to the Free Press
mailings. peace-action is meant precisely for this kind of mailing list
traffic. To subscribe to peace-action, go to:

Or, perhaps even better, sign up for the Free Press mailing list yourself by
going to:

http://www.freepress.net/action/signup.php