[Peace] From Baghdad to Pekin Prison: Kathy Kelly

jandurl jandurl at insightbb.com
Tue May 17 15:41:22 CDT 2005

Peace List:
If you would like to purchase the 2005 book by Kathy Kelly: Other Lands Have Dreams (From Baghdad to Pekin Prison) I have purchased a number of copies.  This is a recent publication from CounterPunch.
Since I bought the books in bulk my idea is to sell them for cost and donate 1/2 to AWARE.  If anyone wants to buy a copy I will bring some to the AWARE meeting this Sunday.  The cost will be $10 with $5 for each book going to AWARE.
Thanks,
JAN Kruse