[Peace] UCIMC moved

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Mon May 30 18:53:49 CDT 2005

The UCIMC where you (AWARE and the Prairiegreens) hold your regular
meetings has moved to the Urbana Post Office building which is now
owned by the UCIMC.

For personal scheduling reasons, I am resigning as space coordinator.

So, you need to work with space at ucimc.org to straighten out keys and
such so you can hold your meetings at the new space. I've already
talked with Jen Walling from the Greens about this, I'm not sure who
at AWARE needs to know so I'm sending to the whole list.

Thanks and enjoy the new space!

--
Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/