[Peace] Community Forum on Civil Liberties - Please forward!

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 10:32:56 CDT 2005

 Does Curtailing Your Civil Liberties Keep You “SAFE and FREE”?
Join us for a community forum on the USA PATRIOT ACT featuring Ed Yohnka, Director of Communications, ACLU of Illinois

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 15th at 7:00 P.M. at the URBANA FREE LIBRARY AUDITORIUM (210 W. Green St., Urbana, IL)

During the upcoming fall legislative session, Congress is actually considering expanding the PATRIOT Act.

What can we do to ensure this does not happen?

   Learn more about this critical issue,
   Have your questions answered, and
   Find out what you can do to protect your civil liberties.
 Sponsored by: AWARE & CHAMPAIGN COUNTY ACLU