[Peace] Kathleen, are we doing it again... next Wednesday?

Simon Grabowski mailing-from at cs.implix.com
Wed Nov 30 19:42:34 CST 2005

Dear Kathleen,

When I checked email this morning, my inbox was
literally flooded. Bobbi-Jo Melanson, head of
our awesome WebsiteWizard Support Team, had
emailed me a few dozen messages from our users.

It all boiled down to one question:

  "Simon, are you doing it again this year?"

If you have been using any of our services
(GetResponse, WebsiteWizard, HyperTracker, etc.)
for over a year, you will remember what we did
last Christmas.

If you have joined us recently, we ran a very
popular WebsiteWizard Christmas promotion.
If you have not heard of WebsiteWizard before,
it is an easy "all-in-one" web-based service
that enables you to run an automated e-business
without learning geek skills or hiring
expensive developers.

The discount was deep and severe -- our top
E-Commerce package was slashed from $46.95/month
(or $46.95 x 12 = $563.40 a year) to just $197
for a whole year. But then, we did something
even more outrageous:

Each customer received a second WebsiteWizard
E-Commerce account free. That's right, the second
site that normally sells for $563.40 a year cost
them nothing. None, nada, zilch, zero, zip.

It was crazy, I admit it.

Our competitors thought we went nuts, but our
customers loved us for it. Most of them used the
second account to launch another online business,
or simply gave it as a Christmas gift to their
spouse, family member, or a friend.

It was a remarkable offer -- a combined discount
of over 80%. It was also an ultra-busy time for us
here, as the orders rushed in and our support reps
were flooded with phone calls and emails.

All of this took place a year ago and it's well in
the past now. But what about the present?

  "Simon, are you doing it again this year?"

A telecom technician came to our office last week
to install a few new lines. He saw me when I was
on the phone with our Canada office.

Immediately afterwards, a group of people bumped
into us on their way to the conference room where
the rest of our team were vigorously brainstorming
for ideas. The whole office was buzzing with
activity. There was something in the air.

"Are you guys planning for war?" he asked.

Something is definitely up, Kathleen.

I can't reveal much at the moment, but we do have
exciting AND definite plans.

Kathleen, please mark Wednesday, December 7
in your calendar. That's *next Wednesday*.

Watch out for an important email announcement
where I uncover the details. You will be glad
you did.

Until next Wednesday, Kathleen!

Regards,

Simon Grabowski

---
If you wish to unsubscribe, please go to
http://implix.com/remove.php?q=peace@lists.groogroo.com

Implix LLC, 702 West Street, Wilmington, DE 19801, USA