[Peace] Mall and Peace Bazaar Tabling Update

Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Wed Nov 30 21:14:25 CST 2005

Several volunteers have stepped forward to cover the table at the mall
this Saturday.  We had more volunteers than needed for the mall.
Thanks to Carl E. for offering to do the first hour, but the Kruse's
will cover it since they already will be there to setup.

The Mall Schedule:
7:30 - 9:00      Jan and Durl Kruse

9:00 - 10:00    Mort Brussel

10:00 - 11:00  David Green

11:00 - 1:00    Jamie and Gary Storm (They will take down the table.)

We still need volunteers to help at the Peace Bazaar.   Since the Mall
is covered, people may want to consider helping at the Peace Bazaar
instead.  The Peace Bazaar is located at the Community United Church of
Christ on the corner of 6th Street and Daniels.   Let me know if you
are interested in helping.  Thanks

The Peace Bazaar Schedule:
9:00 - 10:00    May Xiong

10:00 - 11:00  Open