[Peace] Re: Local Katrina Volunteer Efforts

Cindy Mann cindymann at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 21:25:31 CDT 2005

We just came from the trailer loading and they want everyone to know
that they will be collecting tomorrow (saturday) also, starting at
9a.m.; they have the trailer about 1/4 full at this point (which is
about 10,000 lbs of food!), but are hoping to fill up much more, as
the expense of driving a big truck down there is so great, that it
only makes sense to get as much in there as possible.
Thanks!
Cindy Mann.