[Peace] PRC Fall Intro Meeting - TOMORROW

Jen Tayabji tayabji at shout.net
Tue Sep 13 14:08:15 CDT 2005

Please forward widely!

**********************************
PRC Fall Intro Meeting
September 14th
7:30-8:30pm
Illinois Disciples Foundation
(NW Corner Springfield and Wright St)

Free refreshments!
**********************************

Are you interested in getting involved in anti-war work this semester?
Do you want to help get rid of the "Chief" or learn how to be an activist?

Come see what the Progressive Resource/Action Cooperative (PRC) is up to
and how you can join our anti-"Chief" and anti-War work! Everyone is
welcome!

Only through collective action and organizing can we:

***STOP the WAR MACHINE!***

Help plan anti-War direct action protests, educational events including
the "War and the Economy"  workshop, concerts, and speaking events!

and

***STOP the RACIST "Chief"!***

Organize anti-"Chief" direct action protests, educational events, and
demand democracy and justice on our campus!

The PRC is is a multi-issue, multi-tactical direct action campus and
community organization that fights for peace with justice. The PRC is a
Registered Student Organization at U of I and a program of the Illinois
Disciples Foundation. For more information, please contact us at (217)
352-8721 or prc at prairienet.org. Visit us online at www.prairienet.org/prc!