[Peace] New anti-nuclear group

Rich Wilson pizzasnotnukes at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 07:27:16 CDT 2006

Hello everyone,

  Please join me in starting a new non-violent, anti-nuclear group. I've thought of calling it the Mutant Poodles, but that's for the group to decide. We'll use humor and fun to raise public awareness about the dangers of nuclear weapons and nuclear energy.

  We could create playful, yet purposeful, direct actions in everyday settings. Lunch hour promenades? Public-art installations? We could even sponsor festive social events for promoting a safer future. Singles mixers? Neighborhood cookouts? Pizza parties for kids?

  Worldwide, nuclear tensions are very high. The time is ripe for a poodle presence! We can help produce greater visibility for anti-nuclear concerns. We can also help generate greater public response for accomplishing the goal of a world free of nuclear threat.

  I'd like to get a group of Mutant Poodles started here in Chicago and potentially in other places too. If this interents you, let's exchange further ideas about such a group and about making it happen wherever you live. Start your tails wagging! Email Rich at mutantpoodles at yahoo.com

  Peace,

  Rich