[Peace] Minister Bogan

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 19 21:48:06 CST 2006

For friends of Minister Zernial Bogan:

I just visited and he remains stable, but under induced coma so that he is
better able to fight the infection. His daughter Teela, up from Georgia, is with
him nearly 'round the clock. Visits from friends are welcome anytime (for the
time being) and it is thought that speaking directly to Zernial to give him
support and encouragement will aid him in his recovery. Minister Bogan has been
present at our Sunday meeting in the past to offer AWARE his support and also
airtime on his radio shows.