[Peace] Solidarity picket at NOON Friday

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 12:44:13 CST 2006

Just a reminder about the SOLIDARITY picket in support
of the Building
Trades this Friday ( 2/10/06 ) at NOON on Kirby Ave.
between Neil st.
and
State st.

Let the mega-corporate Hilton hotel chain know that
the
Urbana-Champaign
community WILL NOT TOLERATE Union busting in OUR city.

See you there, and dress warm.

In Solidarity

David Johnson