[Peace] elsewhere

Emery Walton vmafcwd at ymcahurricanes.com
Sat Mar 18 17:59:17 CST 2006

To Investor:

nZon Corporation
Trading As: IZON
Last Trade: $0.45
7 Day Proj: $1.10-$1.25
30 Day Proj: $1.75-$2.00

InZon Corp. is the new stock on our watch.

After recently acquiring SAE Group including all assets
and technologies, IZON has been laying quite while
developing a new technology that will revolutionize the
Online Media Broadcasting market.

Two Announcements this month have sparked our
understandable interest. On March 6, 2006 IZON announced
the expansion of its network by 400% which has paved the
way for the announcement that has brought this Alert to
you.

IZON released at end of day yesterday that they have
completed their development of a new software that
allows Online Broadcast Companies to better utilize
their networks thus reducing their highest expense while
at the same time increasing the quality of broadcasts
allowing them to offer more HD (High definition)
broadcasts over the Internet.

This technology will completely change what Tier 1 and
Tier 2 providers are able to offer to the clients in
service and quality, and over all continue advance the
technology that has made the internet the most powerful
information medium on the planet.

Make no mistake, this company is going places and fast.
Once this news hits the market we believe IZON is going
to take off. Most important, don't let this one pass you
buy. IZON is set to BUY.

We hope to see you jump on the bandwagon Monday March
20, 2006!!!