[Peace] Church Presence This Sunday March 26

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Tue Mar 21 10:19:03 CST 2006

AWARE Church Presence Working group’s theme for Lent:  “GIVE UP WAR FOR
LENT”

Below is the schedule, location, and times of the first Church
Presences scheduled before Easter.  Please join us if you can.  Signs
to hold and handouts to distribute will be provided that fit the
religious setting and theme.
Our goal is to invite others in the religious community to stand with
us against the occupation of Iraq or engage in a dialogue about the
moral issues involved in our country’s use of preemptive war.

Sunday, March 26th
First United Methodist Church, 210 W. Church St., Champaign
Senior Pastor –  Dr. Terry Harter
Church Services:
8:30 am,  11:00 am*

First Presbyterian Church 302 W. Church St., Champaign
Senior Pastor - Rick Snyer
Church Services:
8:00 am,   9:00 am,   10:30 am*

(We will move between these two churches during the times darkened and
asterisked *.
Participants should arrive at 10:15 at the First Presbyterian Church.)