[Peace] Re: [Peace-discuss] Church Presence This Sunday March 26

karen medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 21 12:56:31 CST 2006

I just happened to have a copy of the United Methodist's Bishops' Call
to Repentance and Peace with Justice. They sent a copy to President W.
and never got a response. (W claims to be a United Methodist). I am
attaching the document.

We can use this for two things: 1) we can hand it out to the members of
First UMC as they walk in (most at First will not have read it), and 2)
we can prepare for conversations with them.

Almost everyone enters from the back parking lot, but passers-by will
not see us back there.

Give up war for Lent,
-karen medina