[Peace] emails

M. Holtz mcholtz at monticello.net
Sun Mar 26 09:12:27 CST 2006

I would vote for this one.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Karen Medina
  To: Peace at lists.chambana.net
  Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2006 8:12 AM
  Subject: Re: [Peace] emails

  >2. Close off the peace and/or peace-discuss lists to
  postings from people who aren't subscribed to the list.

  I am surprised number 2 is not already done. Jumping through
  hoops to join, and joining in order to participate is the
  norm for other lists. While Randall mentioned the down side
  of this being that outsiders cannot post a timely event, how
  often does that happen? And for those who manage two email
  addresses, they are probably computer savvy enough to
  register both email addresses.

  -karen medina