[Peace] IMC membership meeting tomorrow!

Bob Illyes illyes at uiuc.edu
Fri May 5 11:17:55 CDT 2006

The following notice is coming out VERY late. The time was moved
to early afternoon so people could make the last half of the Main
Event if they wanted to do both it and the membership meeting.
Chances are, the membership meeting will actually end earlier than 3:00.

Bob

IMC MEMBERSHIP MEETING THIS SATURDAY

Come help celebrate our first anniversary in the Urbana-Champaign IMC's
permanent home (the building was bought on Cinco de Mayo, 2005)! Join us on
Saturday, May 6, 2006 from 1-3pm for our Spring General Membership Meeting
and Potluck Social (from Noon-1pm). Enjoy community, eat great stuff, and
catch up on the latest at the increasingly busy Urbana-Champaign IMC.

WHO: Everyone who is (or wants to be) involved with the Urbana-Champaign IMC
WHAT: The Spring 2006 General Membership Meeting of the Urbana-Champaign IMC
WHERE: 202 South Broadway Ave. in Downtown Urbana (enter through West doors)
WHEN: Noon - 1pm (Potluck & Social); 1pm-3pm (General Membership Meeting)
WHY: To celebrate, vision, socialize, and see the new-and-improved IMC